A Keighley stalwart of many decades, 43924 was returned to traffic in summer 2011 after a lengthy general overhaul. Built in 1920 it is the only surviving 'Derby Goods' of MR construction. Photographers organised a special charter with this fine locomotive and 2 suburban coaches on 21 September 2011. The fast disappearing Mill buildings of the Worth Valley are captured in this shot of the train leaving Oakworth at Mytholmes.
A very special charter was held at Kirkby Stephen on 30 August 2011 - following Stainmore 150 which marked the 150th anniversary of the line's opening. Making a spirited departure from the old train shed is visiting standard 78019, a Darlington-built engine and one of the last to work the line.